Friday, January 30, 2009

Stupidity

OK, I don't consider myself to be of ultra high intelligence, but I am thoroughly convinced that I am more intelligent than more than a handful of those who hold high office throughout our country; most notably the Speaker of the House and the Senate Majority Leader.

I mean COME ON! Who are we kidding with these people. This is a great example of why we are a Republic and not a pure Democracy. Seriously, could you imagine...? So I call for a few policies to help clean out the trash:
1. Term Limits on all elected officials
2. A reversal to the 17th Amendment to have state legislators select US Senators
3. IQ Tests, Drug screening, and in-depth audits of federally elected officials.

And tack those requirements onto appointees to federal positions!

This makes me laugh, but there's nothing funny about it:


@ 45 seconds

No comments:

Post a Comment