Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Securing the Blessings of Liberty

I felt like saying thank you to all the men and women who serve in the armed forces in one capacity or another. I wish to express thanks from the bottom of my heart to all those who have served and those who are no longer with us because they themselves paid the ultimate price in securing our liberty. Your service and your sacrifice does not go unnoticed or unappreciated. One day, probably not in this life, we the American people and also the other nations of the world will fully understand what you have done for us; and at that time I hope the honors and gratitude bestowed upon you all will be great and glorious, because only God Himself knows the true price you have paid for your countrymen.

Because of you, I am able to work and live my life, serve God and love my family, all without fear of oppression or tyranny. Many tens of millions of people throughout the world and throughout history cannot say the same thing. I only wish I could properly express the reverence and respect I feel for you and what you do. So once again, Thank You!

1 comment: